Below is a list of ETFs showing sustained accumulation over the last 20 and 40 trading days. That is, institutions are putting money to work in these particular ETFs which is revealed by the amount of buy volume. ETF Central displays the amount of accumulation through a proprietary indicator, called the Demand Indicator (or DI20/DI40).
As you can see, the big fellas are clearly betting the market will continue to deteriorate. Do not as they say, do what they do!
The list updated daily (along with other useful ETF lists) can be found on the ETF Tracker page.
List of ETFs showing the greatest demand over the last 20 trading days
1. Direxion Technology Bear 3x ETF (TYP)
2. ProShares Ultra Short MCSI (EFU)
3. ProShares Ultra Short Technology (REW)
4. VIX Short Term Futures (VXX)
5. ProShares UltraShort China (FXP)
6. ProShares UltraShort Silver (ZSL)
7. WisdomTree Ultra Short Emerging Markets (EEV)
8. ProShares Ultra Short Basic Materials (SMN)
9. ProShares Ultra Short Semis (SSG)
10. Direxion Financial 3x Bear ETF (FAZ)